Saturday, August 28, 2010

WELCOME TO MY REVISED BLOG

Yes, I know that it has been a while since my last post. Yes, I haven't been keeping up with the news as well as I should. However, there was a reason for the lack of posts.

Over the last couple weeks I have been thinking about changing the style of my blog. Discussing each and every race leading up the Breeders' Cup, like I did with the Triple Crown prep races, just wasn't working. There are too many Breeders' Cup prep races to possibly discuss them all thoroughly. So I decided to change how my blog works.

From now on, there will be one or two feature races each week, where I thoroughly discuss each runner. There will also be brief analysis of other notable races, where I discuss the favorites and my picks.

I will also post my "Breeders' Cup Rankings", which will consist of my top five picks for each Breeders' Cup race. They will be similar to my "Top Twenty" posts from this spring.

Finally, I will do an "In the Spotlight" post each week, focusing on one potential Breeders' Cup starter.

It's going to be a fun ten weeks leading up to the Breeders' Cup! Let's go examine some races!

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment