Friday, December 24, 2010

KEELERMAN'S TOP TWENTY ---- December 24th, 2010

(Here is the Top Twenty that I promised earlier this week. I had intended to include my typical thoughts on each horse, but I was unable to find time to do so admist all of my Christmas activities. But I didn't want to break my promise, so here are my current Top Twenty as of December 24th, without my usual descriptions. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!)


1. To Honor and Serve - Trained by William Mott

2. Uncle Mo - Trained by Todd Pletcher

3. Comma to the Top - Trained by Peter Miller

4. Santiva - Trained by Eddie Kennealy

5. Brethren - Trained by Todd Pletcher

6. Mucho Macho Man - Trained by Katherine Ritvo

7. Boys at Tosconova - Trained by Rick Dutrow

8. Jaycito - Trained by Bob Baffert

9. Rogue Romance - Trained by Kenneth McPeek

10. Gourmet Dinner - Trained by Steven Standridge

11. Stay Thirsty - Trained by Todd Pletcher

12. Premier Pegasus - Trained by Myung Cho

13. Turbulent Descent - Trained by Mike Puype

14. Astrology - Trained by Steven Asmussen

15. Clubhouse Ride - Trained by Craig Lewis
16. Awesome Feather - Trained by Chad Brown

17. Dialed In - Trained by Nick Zito

18. J P's Gusto - Trained by David Hofmans

19. Tapizar - Trained by Steve Asmussen

20. Read the Contract - Trained by Richard Violette



-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment