Saturday, June 05, 2010

ACORN STAKES UPDATE ---- 14 minutes to post

It is currently fourteen minutes until the Acorn Stakes. With the scratch of Hot Trip, the field has been reduced to twelve. As of right now, Amen Hallelujah is the favorite at 5-2. Tanda is 5-1, with Much Rejoicing at 7-1. Seeking the Title, Streaker, Buckleupbuttercup, Tidal Pool, and Crisp are all 9-1. That is how solid this field is.

Indian Burn is the longshot at 33-1.

It is now ten minutes to post time. This is so exciting! What a great day of racing!

So far, I am 3-for-3 on the stakes races. I had D' Funnybone in the Woody Stephens, which he won impressively, Proviso in the Just a Game, and Bribon in the True North. Of course, they were the three favorites, so I'm sure lots of people picked them to win, but it's still fun!

I'll be back shortly with more details. And also, I will post my will be my next-to-last "Triple Crown Countdown" of 2010. I will use the final one to recap the Belmont Stakes, and then I will officially switch over to "Breeders' Cup Countdown". It's going to be great!

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment