Saturday, June 12, 2010

CHURCHILL DOWNS UPDATE ---- June 12th

Welcome everyone. There's a great day of racing action going on at Churchill Downs and I thought I would celebrate by discussing the races as they happen.

It's post time for the seventh race at Churchill Downs. Calvin Borel is on a roll, having four wins and a third from five mounts, and he already rode the great Rachel Alexandra to a win in the grade II Fleur de Lis Handicap. Although he does not have a mount in this upcoming race, I'm mentioning him because he has two more mounts today. Who knows what he might be able to pull off. . .

Anyway, the next race is the Jefferson Stakes for three year olds. My pick is Guys Reward, along with Gleam of Hope.

They're in the gate. . . I'll be back shortly!

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment