Saturday, July 03, 2010

GONE ASTRAY WON!!!

With a powerful run from last, Gone Astray collared Duke of Mischief and You and I Forever to win the Salvator Mile by daylight.

The win guarantees him a spot in the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile later this year.

Duke of Mischief held second over You and I Forever, with Le Grand Cru finishing fourth. Favored Munnings faded to finish last.

So here were my picks!

1 Gone Astray
2 Duke of Mischief
3 You and I Forever
4 Le Grand Cru
5 Munnings

And here are the results!

1 Gone Astray
2 Duke of Mischief
3 You and I Forever
4 Le Grand Cru
5 Munnings

Not too bad!

-Keelerman

1 comment:

  1. Well, Chinchon ran a great race, but Jeune-Turc did not. He sat much closer than I thought he would and just couldn't keep up. As for Acclamation, he just couldn't get the distance after pushing those fractions.

    Gone Astray ran huge in the Salvator Mile. He is colt to keep an eye on for the Breeders' Cup.

    ReplyDelete