Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MY TOP TWENTY OVER THE MONTHS

With the Kentucky Derby just days away, I have decided to haul out my original Top Twenty Triple Crown Contenders and compare it to the last Top Twenty I did before the post position draw. I know, it is very shocking how different they look, but I would like to point out that Dublin has never been below fifth on my lists, and should he win the Kentucky Derby I will be unbelievably excited.

THE TWENTY ---- January 11th

1. BUDDY'S SAINT
2. LOOKIN AT LUCKY
3. SUPER SAVER
4. JACKSON BEND
5. DUBLIN
6. AMERICAN LION
7. INTERACTIF
8. TOUCH FOR A SHOCK
9. PULSION
10. BRAKE LIGHTS
11. RULE
12. SASSY'S IMAGE
13. NOBLE'S PROMISE
14. VALE OF YORK
15. BLIND LUCK
16. WILLIAM'S KITTEN
17. THISKYHASNOLIMIT
18. D'FUNNYBONE
19. BACKTALK
20. CONNEMARA

THE TWENTY ---- April 23rd

1. DUBLIN
2. LOOKIN AT LUCKY
3. SUPER SAVER
4. ESKENDEREYA
5. SIDNEY'S CANDY
6. ENDORSEMENT
7. AWESOME ACT
8. ICE BOX
9. RULE
10. LINE OF DAVID
11. CONVEYANCE
12. JACKSON BEND
13. MISSION IMPAZIBLE
14. HOMEBOYKRIS
15. STATELY VICTOR
16. AMERICAN LION
17. NOBLE'S PROMISE
18. PLEASANT PRINCE
19. DEVIL MAY CARE
20. EIGHTFIVEINAFIFTY

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment