Friday, October 05, 2012

Prix de l'Opera Entries: Izzi Top, Giofra, and Galikova among prominent entrants

Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) winner Izzi Top, Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I) winner Giofra, and 2011 Prix Vermeille (Fr-I) winner Galikova are among the fourteen fillies and mares entered in the Longines Prix de l'Opera (Fr-I), to be run on Sunday at Longchamp.

The ten-furlong turf race is a "Win and You're In" for the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf (gr. I), and thus, it would not be surprising if the winner -- or even an also-ran or two -- were to ship to Santa Anita to contest the Breeders' Cup.

Post Positions:
1 Manieree
2 Caitania
3 Ambivalent
4 Leaupartie
5 Izzi Top
6 Ridasiyna
7 Rjwa
8 Pirika
9 Gulsary
10 Galikova
11 Sagawara
12 Sydarra
13 Quiza Quiza Quiza
14 Giofra

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment