Friday, November 05, 2010

BREEDERS' CUP UPDATE 4

3:36;

The next Breeders' Cup race, the Juvenile Fillies Turf, is only nineteen minutes away.

For those of you who read my post concerning my picks for these races, I finally decided to stick with New Normal and hope that she can hold off Winter Memories.

The odds don't agree with my picks --- Winter Memories is currently the 4-5 favorite, with New Normal lightly regarded at 15-1.

The second choice is currently Kathmanblu at 6-1, with Together the third choice at 7-1.

3:42;

Does anyone else think that Dos Lunas is just a tad underbet at 71-1? She does have a nice win over this course.

Winter Memories is now even money. . . New Normal has dropped a tad to 14-1. This is going to be a very interesting race to watch.

4:49;

It's now just six minutes away. Interestingly, my pick for third, Allure d'Amour, is currently 36-1. Never ignore a Todd Pletcher juvenile. . . :)

Winter Memories is still even money, but New Normal has dropped to 12-1. I will be back with the results shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment