Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jim Dandy Stakes Entries and Post Positions

Here are the entries and post positions for the $600,000 Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II), to be run on Saturday at Saratoga. The nine-furlong race for three-year-olds is a major prep for the $1,000,000 Travers Stakes (gr. I), and has thus drawn a terrific field of eight, led by Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) runner-up Alpha, Belmont Stakes (gr. I) third-place finisher Atigun, CashCall Futurity (gr. I) winner Liaison, Ohio Derby (gr. II) winner Prospective, and Dwyer Stakes (gr. II) winner Teeth of the Dog.

PPHorseWeightJockeyTrainer
1Alpha119Ramon DominguezKiaran McLaughlin
2Fast Falcon117Rosie NapravnikNick Zito
3Atigun117Julien LeparouxKenny McPeek
4Neck 'n Neck119Leandro GoncalvesIan Wilkes
5My Adonis117Javier CastellanoKelly Breen
6Teeth of the Dog121Joel RosarioMichael Matz
7Liaison119Martin GarciaBob Baffert
8Prospective121John VelazquezMark Casse

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment