Thursday, May 17, 2012

PREAKNESS STAKES HANDICAPPING CONTEST

A couple of weeks ago, with the Kentucky Derby rapidly approaching, I announced that I was holding a "Kentucky Derby Handicapping Contest," with the winner receiving a free copy of the book "The 10 Best Kentucky Derbies." The rules were simple -- you simply sent in the name of your selection and if you were the first person to send in the correct answer, then you were the winner!
However, in an unusual turn of events, no one correctly selected I'll Have Another as the winner of Derby. I hadn't envisioned this scenario occurring, so I was left without an obvious answer to the situation. However, I believe I have come up with an appropriate solution -- hold another giveaway contest!

So if you still want to try and win that book, you have another opportunity! If you can correctly select the winner of Saturday's Preakness Stakes, and send in your pick before anyone else beats you to it, then the prize is yours!

All entries must be received by noon CST on Preakness day, May 19th, 2012. Only one entry per person, please! Send your selection to:
keelermancontest@gmail.com

Should you win the contest, you will receive a congratulatory email declaring you the winner. Your prize will be shipped out shortly thereafter.

That said, let the contest begin! Good luck!

-Keelerman

No comments:

Post a Comment